Home > Forum > GamerMaker Support > Purchase Pending
Purchase Pending
  • Posted By : Katiep
    Posted on: 14th January 2020 6:17 PM
    Hi, I tried to buy the game I created last night but the payment did not process correctly. The first error I encountered was that I had a different billing address to delivery address. I was told that this was an error so I changed them both to be the same. I then attempted to process the payment again but another error came up saying Duplicate Transaction. Last night and at the time of writing this, my bank statement says there are 2 pending transactions for the game.
    I would like to know if one of them will be process properly and I will receive my purchase in due course.
    If not, when will the transactions be cancelled so I can re order the game again?
    I have also not received any email confirmation about my order as of writing this.

Thank you in advance for any help.
  • Posted By : Ivory
    Posted on: 15th January 2020 8:15 AM
    Hi Katiep

Could you email us on gamemaker@ivory.co.uk with the approximate time you placed the order and the name and address used to make payment so we can investigate.

Please do not post this information on this forum as it is publicly accessible.
Sorry you must be logged in to post.