Home > Forum > GamerMaker Support > Quad fold board into A4 plastic box.
Quad fold board into A4 plastic box.
  • Posted By : The Northman
    Posted on: 28th January 2019 3:09 PM
    Hi Ivory people,
    Can you tell me please if the quad fold board fits into the A4 plastic box? According to the size description of the box , it appears to be too small but quad fold is in the 'fits in' description.
    Norm the puzzled :)
  • Posted By : Ivory
    Posted on: 29th January 2019 8:17 AM
    Hi Norm,

I do apoligise for the confusion of the "fits in" description. You are right, sadly our Quad-folds once folded down are just out of range to fit into an A4 box.
    I have now changed this on the description so thank you for bring this to our attention.

Regards
    Ash.
    Posted on: 29th January 2019 10:32 AM
    Hi Ash,
    I'm sad that the quad fold board won't fit that particular box, it would have helped make my game even more affordable had it done so.
    Happy to enable constructive feedback though!
    Cheers, Norman.
  • Posted By : Ivory
    Posted on: 29th January 2019 11:27 AM
    Hi Norman,

Sadly all I can suggest for helping with the cost of the game is if you use any of our other wrapped boards such as the Bi-fold, A3 or Tri-fold. These all fit into and A4 games box when folded.

Regards,
    Ash.
    Posted on: 30th January 2019 2:23 PM
    Hi Ash,
    To use any size board other than the one I already have would mean a major re-draw of the board. Due to the specific nature of my artwork, this could take literally weeks to complete so is not really a viable option.
    I do appreciate the constructive suggestion though, so thank you, :)
    Cheers, Norman
Sorry you must be logged in to post.