Last Date To Order For Pre Christmas UK Delivery 12th December, International 9th December
Home > Forum > GamerMaker Support > A simple answer to a straight forward q
A simple answer to a straight forward q
  • Posted By : Marric
    Posted on: 15th July 2018 3:18 PM
    Hi - FAO Ivory

I have a series of games id like to get professionally printed onto folding/ 4 fold board. The designs are very basic - coloured squares or, in this case (of Shout 7!), coloured hexagons. I am terrible at computers and tech - the designs are done in Word - but i can pdf them (yeah!!!). I just wanted to know minimal order and cost. size wise the 250x250 would be nearest, do you do bigger; say 300/350?

And do you do boxes?

Thank you. Please be patient with me - i lost it when MP3s came out!!!

Regards
    Colin
    marricgames.co.uk
    colinleamon@btinternet.com
  • Posted By : Ivory
    Posted on: 16th July 2018 1:29 PM
    Hi Colin,

So we can absolutely produce these for you on our Quad-Folding 460x460 boards. These fold down to a 230x230 square with a nice professional Black backing.
    We have no minimal cost or order if you want 1 board that's all you need order.
    If you are looking for large quantities of the same boards I suggest popping over to our parent site and requesting a quote for what you are looking for with specific quantities wanted:
    https://www.ivorygraphics.co.uk/quote
    On the point of boxes we do have the Square Games box that is ideal size to fit out Quad-Fold Boards in with enough room for you to easily get them in and out.

I hope this has answered your questions if you have any further please feel free to ask.

Regards,
    Ash.
Sorry you must be logged in to post.