Last Date To Order For Pre Christmas UK Delivery 12th December, International 9th December
Home > Forum > Board Games > Minimum run for chits?
Minimum run for chits?
  • Posted By : solaristics
    Posted on: 10th November 2017 3:16 PM
    Hello, I'm designing a game that has lots of different kinds of 16mm square chits and 15 mm circular chits. Some of these have a unique design - that is only 1 x 16mm chit in the game has one kind of design, although there are some designs that have 10 or more chits. So, I'm not sure how the pricing works for these - I see that it is £0.12 per page, which I assume is a single chit, but is there a minimum chit order per design? Overall, I will need around 200-300 chits, but there are probably about 50 unique designs amongst those.
  • Posted By : Ivory
    Posted on: 13th November 2017 8:28 AM
    Hi solaristics,

My advice for the order is to put all the design into one. Then you can order one lot of the same size and the minimum order won't matter.
    Bu there is no minimum order per say but the initial cost of them is a minimum payment weather you order one or a full sheet.

Regards,
    Ash.
  • Posted By : MatthewLED
    Posted on: 4th April 2018 7:18 PM
    Hi. Any advice on this one? I have a similar problem, I want to create a game with tokens that are spread over the board, but there are 20 of one image, 10 of another and 4 of another. This type of distribution is not uncommon, but I cant find a practical way of achieving anything like this. The suggested approach of ordering a batch and then splitting them into separate boxes by hand means that I cant make use of the on-line shop.

Is there any reason why the same image has to feature on every chit? For example, could there be a template the size of a standard card from which the chits are cut (so the image can be completely custom... much like a jigsaw)?

Matthew
  • Posted By : MatthewLED
    Posted on: 4th April 2018 8:13 PM
    Ah ... ignore my last post! I see I can create a separate design for each chit! That's just what I need.

Cheers,
    Matthew
  • Posted By : Ivory
    Posted on: 5th April 2018 8:17 AM
    Hi Matthew,

Glad to hear you found the solution to your problem. If there's any problems please feel free to get in touch.

Regards,
    Ash.
Sorry you must be logged in to post.