Home > Forum > Card Games > Trading Card Game
Trading Card Game
  • Posted By : dods1991
    Posted on: 13th August 2017 10:31 PM
    Hello

I am interested in making a trading card game but wondered a couple of things.

Firstly, do you do any smaller card packets so I could do booster packs?

Secondly, how do I go about adding more than 20 cards to a game? Do I just upload more artworks?

Finally, is there anyway I can do randomised cards in pack for booster packs?

Many thanks
  • Posted By : Ivory
    Posted on: 14th August 2017 8:59 AM
    Hi,

You can add more cards by clicking the add card button on the top of the sidebar and add some artwork to it.

We can do smaller packs as well you just simply remove pages the same way you add them. We still charge a minimum of the twenty cards because that's the minimum set up for the machine.

When it comes to packing smaller packs we have some options such as cello-banding or we could potentially shrink wrap them in clear wrap but we can discuss this further if you go ahead with the Game.

Finally, Sadly we don't really have a process for randomising pack card selection. The best way I can see this working is if we bulk printed each of your cards and you then randomly selected your packs but then we couldn't wrap them.

Regards,
    Ash
Sorry you must be logged in to post.