Home > Forum > Board Games > 25mm Chits
25mm Chits
  • Posted By : JaydeeOT
    Posted on: 19th December 2016 10:21 AM
    A quick question about your 25mm circular chits, the pricing and printing is based on pages, is a page a singular item or is it a page of multiple chits? Also i want to have dual purpose "flip counters" do you have the capability to print on both sides of the chit or are you limited to single side printing?
  • Posted By : Ivory
    Posted on: 19th December 2016 10:23 AM
    Hi

They are currently limited to single side print. This may change in the future but cant say when
    Posted on: 22nd December 2016 12:07 PM
    I'd like to use them as coins in my game. They really have to be two sided to work well. I think most users will want two sided chits. I assume they come unpunched on sheets? What box sizes do the sheets fit in?
    Edited 1 Time(s). Last Edit 22nd December 2016 12:11 PM By haakongaarder@gmail.com. Reason : posted empty
    Posted on: 22nd December 2016 1:06 PM
    They come loose in a ziplock bag. We are working on double sided chits. They are just not available at the moment
    Edited 1 Time(s). Last Edit 22nd December 2016 1:07 PM By Ivory. Reason : Blank
    Posted on: 7th July 2017 11:39 AM
    Will there be double sided 25mm or 30mm any time soon? Very eager to get those:)
    Posted on: 10th July 2017 9:20 AM
    Hi JaydeeOT,
    We don't currently offer the double siding on the 25mm chits due to the technical difficulties of registration with items so small.
    We do offer double sided printing but the smallest we do it on at the moment is 50mm.
    Now the amount stated on the site as pages does mean chits and the initial amount is a full page hence that being the minimum amount.
  • Posted By : MatthewLED
    Posted on: 4th April 2018 8:16 PM
    I'd love double-sided 15mm chits, because I want them to be 'flippable'. Does the new lazer-cutting make it any more likely that we will see this in the near future?

Matthew
    Posted on: 5th April 2018 8:21 AM
    Hi Matthew,

I'm afraid at this point we can't do anything that small due to alignment issues and Machine limits.
    The laser isn't going to help to much with this as most of the issue lays pre cutting in the process.

Regards,
    Ash.
Sorry you must be logged in to post.