Home > Forum > Board Games > Greetings
Greetings
  • Posted By : BeeBeeQueen
    Posted on: 12th October 2016 4:12 PM
    Hello to all who may be reading, my name is Becky. I have been designing games for my kids to play for years but they have never made it further than card board cut outs and felt tip pens. Love that there is finally a British site that I can make a bespoke game on.
    Won't tell a lie, I am struggling with the user friendliness of the site but I'm sure I'll get to grips with it soon.

Thats all folks, Best wishes from Wiltshire
  • Posted By : Jake
    Posted on: 13th October 2016 8:17 AM
    Hi Becky,

As you say the game maker is very new and as such we are still improving and making it easier to understand the user interface. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch and we'll do our best to help :)

Regards, Jake

• Posted By : BeeBeeQueen
    Posted on: 14th October 2016 8:44 AM
    Hi Jake, Nice to hear from you. I'm getting to grips with everything now, and being helped by Rob through your messaging service (thank you Rob). I would happily give feed back on areas I'm finding confusing or lacking in information if you would like to hear the thoughts of a non teckie user. There are also a few places on the website that still have generic info eg X days rather than 6 days for delivery.

PS I am REALLY enjoying making my game, please keep going
    x
Sorry you must be logged in to post.